Evesham Municipal Utilities Authority
The Evesham Municipal Utilities Authority, operates three waste water treatment plants processing a combined 3.6 million gallons of waste water per day collected and transported by a collection system consisting of 17 miles of force main; 145 miles of gravity mains and 26 pumping stations. In addition, the Authority produces and distributes high quality drinking water through a system that includes 11 wells, 3 elevated storage towers and 220 miles of water mains.
The Authority has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant with experience in the Personnel/Human Resources fields. The Administrative Assistant job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing correspondences and calendars for the Director of Personnel and management staff;
• Prepares payroll by calculating hours worked, maintaining payroll and attendance records and distributing paychecks;
• Assist with confidential matters with integrity and discretion;
• Assist with the advertising, interviewing and testing of applicants;
• Assist with the orientation of new employees;
• Assist with the administration of employee benefits including health insurance, workman’s compensation, pension issues, open enrollment, uniforms and supplies;
• Set up and schedule meetings, travel and lodging arrangements for conferences, and educational seminars;
• Maintain files including confidential personnel and medical files for Authority employees.
The successful candidate will be required to possess a high school diploma, demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, and possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the capacity of an Administrative Assistant to an executive or administrative official in a public or private organization. The Authority reserves the right to waive the years of experience for an otherwise qualified candidate. Candidates possessing a minimum of sixty (60) college credits and/or experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains software are preferred. The position comes with a comprehensive benefits package offering paid vacation, sick leave, personal time, holidays, life insurance, health benefits and participation in the New Jersey Public Employees Retirement System. To view the complete position description and to obtain an employment application, please visit www.eveshammua.com/careers. Qualified applicants are to forward a completed application along with a resume to Director of Personnel Frank Locantore by close of business November 27, 2019. The Evesham Municipal Utilities Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.