Volunteer to be an Instructor
The New Jersey Water Association is one of the premier training providers for water and wastewater industry operators and Certified Public Works Managers (CPWM). An NJDEP-approved training provider of on-site, in-person or virtual training throughout NJ.
NJWA is always seeking engaging and knowledgeable instructors to present at our training sessions.
- Maintenance and Operations
- New Technology
- Labs, Sampling and Report
- Pumps, Valves and Meter
- Underground Utility Locating
- Pipe Inspection and Relining Technology
- Wastewater Conveyance Systems and New Technology
- Managerial and Financial operations of water and wastewater systems.