The Circuit Rider program helps systems focus on day to day issues that arise from aging infrastructure. From leak detection with hydrophones to pipe location with the latest developments in Ground Penetrating Radar Systems. These services are available on a first come first serve basis to members with no-cost to the utility.
Do you need to have accurate location of a well or another static point in your town? Do you need to have latitude and longitude for a permit or state form? Do you need to update old GPS locations. If so NJWATER can help. Our association can provide use of a Trimble GEO XT Explorer with operator. This unit can capture data that meets the NJDEP Requirements for GPS Collection. If you are interested in utilizing this service please contact us.
* RD8000 is a light-weight, balanced locator that consumes minimal power giving the operator extended working hours.
* Built on Centros™ technology, a measurement engine evolved during 30 years of development, 50 patents, delivering unprecedented locate accuracy, responsiveness and reliability.
* iLOC™ allows wireless transmitter control using the receiver. Spend more time locating, less time configuring.
* Save survey data to industry-standard GIS compatible format; analyze in real-time using Radiodetection SurveyCERT™ software for PDA or PC.
* eCAL™ ensures that the RD8000 is always measuring accurately by verifying its calibration using Radiodetection's application tool on your PC.
The 810DX Pipe and Cable Locator offers the same features as the reliable 810 with some great improvements like a backlit LCD, the high frequency signal is able to jump insulators and rubber gaskets found in water and gas systems and will induce a signal in conductors 8 to 10 feet either side of the transmitter. The unit is also designed to minimize electrical interference